- Pune ::
- Last Updated: Friday, 26 August 2011 17:20
In late 2007, a MiG-23MF was installed at the Kamalnayan park in Khadki area of Pune. The aircraft, bearing serial SK-423 was an ex-224 Squadron aircraft - and wore an all Tipnis-Grey scheme. The aircraft was in impeccable condition at the time of installation in the park. Praveen P Sathaye provides some excellent photographs of this aircraft from the time it was newly installed!
- Nagaland ::
- Last Updated: Saturday, 20 August 2011 18:36
This Ajeet was presented by the Eastern Air Command to the Governor's House in Kohima
- Sainik School, Bijapur ::
- Last Updated: Thursday, 04 August 2011 02:28
- Uncategorised ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 27 March 2011 21:30
- Warbirds of India
- Kerala Cities ::
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 August 2011 23:25
Sainik School Kazhakootam features a HF-24 Marut and a Harvard on its premises. The identity of the Marut has been now established as D1227.
- Kalaikunda ::
- Last Updated: Friday, 19 August 2011 00:32
- An Overview
MiG-25U [DS-362] is one of the two Foxbat trainers in Indian Air Force Service - and thankfully both have survived, with DS362 being at Kalaikunda air force station.
- Indian Warbird News ::
- Last Updated: Thursday, 14 October 2010 22:49
- The Hindu
A new museum is coming up outside the Cochin International Airport. Despite some ambitious plans, only one Iskra aircraft has been confirmed to be an exhibit as of now.