- News and Features ::
- Last Updated: Monday, 16 February 2015 22:00
- Warbirds of India
Back in September 2014, we reported on the handing over of Dakota IJ817 to the Bangladesh Air Force in Delhi. . It was publicly opened for display at the BAF Museum at Tezgaon on 15 February 2015. Air Marshal Enamul Bari inagurated the aircraft in the presence of Indian Air Force officials.
- Bangalore ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 15 February 2015 16:11
The National Military Memorial in the heart of Bangalore is the best kept secret - in terms of military relics, warbird and history memorabilia.
- Bangalore ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 25 January 2015 19:05
- Hebbal, Bangalore
Hawker Hunter F56a [A467], currently seen outside the Low Airspeed Test facility at the Indian Insitute of Science has a long and distinguished career in the IAF.
- Cochin ::
- Last Updated: Saturday, 10 January 2015 03:11
- Cochin International Airport
Cochin international museum is the first airport in India to have its 'own' museum dedicated to Aerospace heritage. It has opened in 2011 with modest objectives and an ex-IAF Iskra already on display.
- Dundigal ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 04 January 2015 05:39
- Vampire Triangle
MiG-21FL [Type77] C584 arrived at the AFA in 2009, along with a MiG-23MF. Its the second such type on display within the campus.
- Nasik ::
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 31 December 2014 04:18
A rare MiG-21 variant lies hidden in plain sight at HAL Ozhar.. it almost went unnoticed but for some old fashioned aircraft spotting by various involved parties.
- Punjab ::
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 December 2014 04:12
A rare BHEL Swati aircraft can be found at a Science Center near Kapurthala - along with the IAF's very first MIG-23BN!